The Tintic Silver Festival will be held in Eureka, Utah from August 12th to 16th.
The schedule of events are:
Wednesday August 12th is the Miss Tintic Pageant. It will be held at the High School at 7 p.m.. The cost of the tickets are $3. for single, $5. for a couple, and $12 for a family.
Thursday August 13th will be the Mt. High Credit Union Dinner. It will be at 7 p.m. and the charge will be $7.50 per plate. It will be held in the park
Friday August 14th there are several events.
* The ELKS Golf tournament will be hald at the Gladstand Golf Course at 1 Gladstand Drive in Payson, Utah. Registration is at 9 a.m. and the charge is $40. for members and $45. for non-members
* The Children's Popsicle Parade will be at 5 p.m. and starts at the Eureka Elementary school parking lot
*There will be various booths along downtown Main Street
* The Elks Dinner and Dance will be at the Lodge and opens at at 6 p.m. and dinner will be at 7 p.m.
Single Dinner and Dance will be $20 per person.
Single Dinner will be $10. per person
Single Dance will be $10. per person.
Couple Dinner and Dance will be $35.
Couple Dinner will be $20.
Couple Dance will be $20.
*Movie Night will be at the HIgh School Auditorium at 6 and 8 P.M. Enter through the back door...the admission is free and there will be concessions available.
Saturday August 15th there will be the Boy Scout Breakfast from 7-9 a.m. and held at the LDS Church. The Flag ceremony will be at 8 a.m. The charge for the breakfast will be $5. for one adult, $3.50 for children 12 and under and $15. for a family up to 6.
Parade will be at 10 a.m.
* there will be an Auction at the Depot . Directly after the parade.
* The Historic Tintic Mining Museum will be open all day.
* Historical Geo-Caching Treasure Hunt
* Cruz-In Car Show and Swap Meet will be at the High School Parking Lot.
There will be a $5. entrance fee for cars and a $15. fee to participate in the Swap Meet. The admission is free to the public.
* The Horseshoe Tournament will be behind the high school just inside the track.
You can Contact: Nina Higgs at (435) 433-2169 or Teri Underwood at (435) 433-2207 to pre-register. The cost will be $20. a team.
* Mt High Credit Union Carnival will be in the park from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The tickets will be $.50 each or $10. for an unlimited pass.
* Silver Days Dance will be held at the Shea Building. The charge is 3. per person
or $5. per couple. The time will 7 p.m. until 11 p.m.
TNT Muzzleloaders will be held on the West side of the High School Thurst thru Sunday.
There will be:
*Shoot on Saturday from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m
* Knife and tomahawk throwing all day
* Demonstrations throughout the day
* Prizes will be given for the shoot at 7 P.M. along with the raffle.