|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Martins Collision Repair
Martins Collision Repair is a locally owned and operated full service collision repair center located in Orem, Utah.
As our customer, you will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry.
At Martins Collision we are:
- Working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- Keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training.
- Striving to meet standards on top quality paint and repair work
- Dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
- We employ ASE and I-CAR certified technicians and encourage advanced training whenever it is available.
Our commitment is to provide our customers with the special services and quality that they expect and deserve. Feel free to take a tour of our Body Shop and Paint Shop. We provide complete service on all makes and models of vehicles. Bring in your vehicle today for a free estimate, and let our team of I-CAR and ASE certified technicians diagnose and repair your vehicle bringing it back to it's original condition. For your added convenience we also offer free pickup and delivery of your vehicle.
STATE OF THE ART FACILITY
Martins Collision Repair is a 29,000 sq. ft. of state of the art facility, which is a full service collision repair center.
- ADP and CCC Estimating Services.
- Laptop Mobile Estimating
- In House Mechanic
- In House Glass
- BASF Diamont Lifetime Paint Warranty
- Vehicles are Detailed Prior to Delivery
- Hassle Free Insurance Claims
- In House Rental Vehicles
- Environmentally Friendly
- Auto Body
- In-House Glass
- In-House Mechanic
- State-of-the-art Frame Aligning
- State-of-the-art Wheel Aligning
- Paint Dent Repair (PDR)
- Window Tinting
- Clear Bras
- Air Bag
- Interior Trim Repair
MARTINS COLLISION REPAIR LIMITED REPAIR WARRANTY AGREEMENT
Martins Collision Repair will restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition using some of the most advanced equipment and technology available in the collision repair industry.
Martins Collision Repair guarantees all repairs on your vehicle against workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle. Parts and material defects, if any will be subject to the terms extended by the manufacturer. Conditions do not apply to rust repairs. Please inquire for details.
Martins Collision Repair certifies that the work performed on your vehicle will meet generally accepted standards for safe, proper repair as recognized within the collision industry.
Martins Collision Repair takes pride in their workmanship as well as their reputation; therefore, if you should have any questions with any of the repairs made to your vehicle, please return it to us for inspection.
PAINT WORK WARRANTY
All paint work is guaranteed against peeling, fading, checking and cracking for as long as you own the vehicle.
DEDICATED INSURANCE FACILITIES
Martins Collision Repair has a close relationship with all major insurance companies to help with all of your claims and estimates.
We have dedicated services for insurance adjusters with phone, fax and broadband connections to take the guesswork and worry out of your car repair.
Every Insurance company has its own requirements and Martins Collision Repair is committed to meeting each of their specific requirements. From digital computerized estimates to computerized claim filing and processing, Martins Collision Repair's advanced facility meets today's and tomorrow's requirements for insurance needs.
These are a few of the insurance companies Martins Collision Repair is a Direct Repair Facility for:
- Farmers Insurance - Circle of Dependability
- Bear River - Bear Care Program
- Safeco - Pace Program
- California Casualty
- National Farmers Union Property
- Interstate Insurance Group
FAQ's of Martins Collision Repair
Ten useful things you should know about collision repair.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit the drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at your collision repair shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate of appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, ask the shop manager.
7. Choose a shop that has a uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let the collision repair shop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. This often leads to a better deal.
Tags: collision repairs,collision and repair,auto repair collision,auto body repair,martins auto body,auto repair,collision repair utah,vehicle collission repair,martins collision repair,auto body and paint,collision car repair,body shop,lifetime paint warranty,collision insurance repair,towing,auto painting,window tinting,clear auto bras,interior trim repair,auto frame aligning,paint dent repair,online repair tracking,state of the art collision repair,free estimates,