With BYU football releasing its projected depth chart Monday morning, here are a couple of notes that jumped out at me:
- BYU secondary lists Jordan Johnson and Rob Daniel starting at cornerback with Dallin Leavitt starting at Kat safety and Craig Bills at free safety.
- The offensive line has four “or” listings with only Ului Lapuaho at left tackle listed as a starter.
- Zac Stout and Manoa Pikula earned the starting slots at inside linebacker, with no surprises on the outside (Bronson Kaufusi and Alani Fua).
- Mitch Mathews and Jordan Leslie are listed as the starters at wide receiver.
- Players not listed on the two-deep include Marques Johnson and Harvey Jackson.
- Yes, Taysom Hill is listed as the starting quarterback, if you were wondering.