The Pony Express Days carnival will be relocated to Wride Memorial Park for 2019. The carnival will be held May 30, 31, and June 1. Come out and enjoy a night at the carnival, browse the booths, and eat some great food. Local entertainment will be performing.
Carnival Ticket Information:
Pre-sale: Sold at City Hall reception desk now until May 29 at noon and EM Schools (excluding Frontier) from April 15 – May 28 (schools receive a portion of the proceeds)
• One-day passes are $20 and can be redeemed at the ticket booth for a one-day unlimited ride wristband, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
• Schools accept Cash and Check payments only
• City Hall accepts Cash, Check and Debit/Credit Card payments
Buddy Night: Thursday, May 30
• Buddy passes can only be purchased onsite at the carnival between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. (carnival is open until 10 p.m.) Buddy Passes are not pre-sold at schools or City Hall.
• Buy 1 One-day ride pass for $30 and get 1 One-day ride pass for free, can only be used on Thursday night and both people need to be present at time of purchase.
• One-day passes will be $25 at the ticket booth for an unlimited ride wristband
• You may also buy individual ride tickets at the carnival ticket booth. 1 Ticket = $1
- Occurred Thursday, May 30th, 2019 @ 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, May 31st, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm