What is Luminaria? You’ll have to experience it yourself to find out. Imagine all the light displays you’ve seen before. Now, imagine something entirely different and you’re on the right track.
This enchanting mile walk will transport you into a magical holiday world as you make your way through the captivating Ashton Gardens. The Grand Allee’s 6,500 programmable luminaries blanket the sweeping hill, where each one acts as a pixel in a moving picture of blooming poinsettias, flying reindeer, and dynamic symbols of the season. And on top of that 40-foot hill, you’ll be met with the colossal 120-foot tree—all lit up and ready to be admired.
Looking for a quiet moment of reflection? View the nativity scene before entering the new Light of the World Garden. Glowing lanterns and peaceful music accompany this space featuring 35 monument- sized bronze sculptures depicting scenes of Jesus Christ from the New Testament.
Continue your holiday stroll while indulging all your senses in special touches like s’mores at the glowing fire pits, hot chocolate and sweets from the gift boutique, interactive game areas for children and adults alike, even peppermint-scented mulch.
Luminaria. It’s a holiday spectacular that’s unlike anything you’ve experienced before, only at Thanksgiving Point. Make this the first year of your new tradition and come experience the light.
- Mon, Nov 19, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Tue, Nov 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 22, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Sat, Nov 23, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Sun, Nov 24, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Mon, Nov 25, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Tue, Nov 26, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Wed, Nov 27, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Fri, Nov 29, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Sat, Nov 30, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Sun, Dec 1, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Mon, Dec 2, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Tue, Dec 3, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Wed, Dec 4, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Starting Friday, November 29th, 2019, repeated every day until Monday, December 23, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, December 26th, 2019, repeated every day until Saturday, January 04, 2020 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Starting Friday, November 22nd, 2019, repeated every day until Wednesday, November 27, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
As featured on
With Halloween out of the way and Thanksgiving and Christmas next up in the holiday lineup, …
Thanksgiving has passed and holiday music is in the air with Christmas just around the corne…
Keep up with what's happening around Utah County with our weekly Calendar Events Email. Get the top events from each week sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.