Come spend the evening of Sept. 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. celebrating the history of Pleasant Grove.
Activities include demonstrations in pottery, fire building and domestic arts. Try sawing logs, throwing axes, making bricks, panning for gold, translating Bro Brigham's alphabet, and playing classic pioneer children's games.
There will be a petting zoo, storytellers, buggy rides and amazing food. RelativeFinder will help you find your PG family. Entertainment provided by Funeral Potatoes, The Utah Children's Choir and The Shane Lee Band. Big prizes for the zucchini contest winners! Birthday cake! A scavenger hunt! Fun for everyone. It shall be a hootenanny!
2019 Heritage Festival Dinner Package
Chef Jason Merryweather
Dinner package includes all of the following:
Cornbread muffin with honey butter
- Harvest green salad with heirloom tomato, purple onion, radish, carrot and buttermilk dressing
- Grilled chicken leg and thigh with smoke house sweet and spicy BBQ
- Grilled flank steak with fire roasted tomato and smoked onion sauce
- Herb roasted potatoes
- Fresh peaches and ice cream
- Bottled water
$14 per meal
Dinners must be pre-ordered August 10 to September 13.
Click here to order meal tickets.
Concessions will be available for purchase at the Heritage Festival.
- Occurred Monday, September 16th, 2019 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm