Utah County is home to some picturesque areas, and what better way to enjoy it than on a photo scavenger hunt with friends If you haven't been on a photo scavenger hunt, it's easy! Give each person or team a list of things to get photos of and let them explore while they find the items on the list. Some great ideas include:
- Photos of well-known landmarks or buildings
- A photo of a cloud that looks like a familiar object
- A photo of the biggest rock you can find
- Photos of things in each color in the rainbow
- A photo taken with a government building
- "I can't believe we all fit in here!"
- A photo with a live farm animal
- A photo with the most interesting plant you can find
- A photo of you in a fountain
- A photo of your team crossing the street in a crosswalk
- A photo of some caution tape
- A photo of your team doing exactly what a sign says
- A photo of your team doing a pyramid in a local park
The possibilities are endless.