Utah Valley Halloween Events
• Jack-o-Lantern Alley — Greenwood Elementary students can bring a decorated pumpkin to school today and enter it in a contest that will be judged by the Student Council.
• Haunted Hallways scheduled — AFHS will host the annual Haunted Hallways on Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. Admission is $1 or a canned food item per person. Participants should enter through the north doors across from the LDS Seminary building.
• Trick or Treat — Mountain West Foot & Ankle Institute, 36 N. 1100 East Suite B in American Fork, is having free Trick-or-Treating and a costume contest with prizes this Halloween, from 3 to 5 p.m. This is a free event open to the public. Come by for some goodies and a chance to win prizes including Target gift cards.
• Halloween parade — Barratt Elementary’s Halloween parade will be at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
• Halloween Parade — Aristotle Academy will have a costume parade on Wednesday at 2 p.m. This includes students in kindergarten through sixth grades. Seventh and eighth grade students will have their own celebrations in their classrooms. Students may wear their costumes to school on that day. No masks or blood and gore should be worn. Parents are invited to attend the parade.
• Trunk or Treat — Bring your little goblins and treats to share at the Genola Town Trunk or Treat held at Genola Town Park at 6 p.m. The town will provide doughnuts and cider. If you have any questions, please call the Town office at 801-754-5300.
• Trick or Treat on Main Street — Come check out the new look and feel of Lehi Main Street and enjoy trick-or treating in a safe family-friendly environment. It will be held between 300 West and 200 East along Main Street between 4 and 6 p.m.
• Stringtown Nightmare Express — Ride the Stringtown Nightmare Express at 455 E. 200 North in Lindon, Wednesday and Thursday from 5-9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5-10 p.m. Kiddie hour is from 5-6:30 p.m. The train ride is for all ages and free.
• Halloween Parade — Come enjoy our Grovecrest Elementary students as they show off their costumes during our annual Halloween Parade on Oct. 31 at 9:30 a.m.
• Treats in the Park — Come down on Halloween to the Pleasant Grove Park at 200 S. Main from 3-5 p.m. for a fun and safe place to get the best treats in town and have a great time with businesses that enjoy the haunting season. Thank you to The Oddfellows for sponsoring this event for our community for many years.
• Halloween Spook Alley — 5 Star Karate in Provo is hosting their annual Halloween Spook Alley Event to help support the MAKE A WISH Foundation, giving families some safe enjoyment for the holiday. The event is free, but donations to the Foundation are welcome. They will have a bounce house set up for the evening and Po from Kung Fu Panda will make an appearance to hand out candy to Trick or Treaters. The Spook Alley will be at 668 N. Freedom Blvd. in Provo from 5-9 p.m. today.
• Downtown Trick or Treating – Come downtown for the best Trick or Treating in Provo! Over 50 businesses on Center Street will be passing out candy from 3-6pm today. Plus, enjoy a magic show on the steps on the Utah Valley Convention Center and a costume contest with great prizes! Please bring 1 non-perishable food item to donate to the Community Action Food Bank in exchange for loads of candy! Participating businesses will have this poster displayed in their store window.
• Mall-Wide Trick or Treating — Provo Towne Centre is hosting a Monster Mash Trick or Treat today from 5-7 p.m. Kids ages 2-12 are invited to come in costume with their parents and enjoy trick-or-treating throughout the mall for all to enjoy.
• Halloween Parade — Thunder Ridge Elementary School students will show off their costumes in a Halloween parade on Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon kindergarten students will have their parade at 1:45 p.m.
• Halloween Carnival — Lakeview Academy students will have a Halloween carnival, haunted house and Trunk or Treat on Wednesday from 3 to 5 p.m.
• Salem Witches 5K Run & Children’s Mile — The run will start at Salem Hills High at 8 am.
• Truck or Treat — Spanish Fork/Salem Chamber of Commerce sponsored Truck or Treat will be held today from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the South Valley Gym parking lot in Salem
• Haunted Lair – The Haunted Halloween Lair will be spreading spookyness again this year!It is hosted at 1641 S Oak View Lane in Spanish Fork on October 26th, 27th, 29th, 30th and 31st from 7-9:30 p.m. Please come and join in the fun! Our walkthrough is appropriate for all ages. There is no admission to pay and trick or treaters will receive a treat! For more information and directions visit our website at: http://www.hauntedhalloweenlair.com.
• Safe Halloween — The Springville Chamber of Commerce will once again hold the annual Safe Halloween event on Wednesday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The route runs along Main Street between Center Street and 400 South. If you have questions, you can contact the chamber at (801) 489-4681 or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you have a Halloween event you want listed on this page? Email your event information to Stacy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.