If Florida governor Ron DeSantis ever sets up a presidential exploratory committee, it shoul…
- Letter: Three cheers for Neil Mitchell
- Letter: MLB whiffs badly on All-Star Game decision
- Letter: Put a price on carbon
- Letter: Creditor actions followed with interest
- Letter: Sen. Lee representing at the border
- Letter: Passing lake problems on to posterity
- Letter: Romney should step away from meddle platform
- Talkback Tuesday
- Letter: Contributions are in the eye of the beholder
- Letter: Announcing candidacy for open Springville council seat
- Letter: Why does Utah tax Social Security income?
Want your thoughts, ideas or opinions published? Submit a letter to the editor.
"This is not politics," President Joe Biden said last week. "Reinstate the mandate if you let it down." Give him credit for consistency: When Gov. Greg Abbott ended Texas' mask mandate last month, Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking."