The Provo Third Ward Chapel and Assembly Hall was built by Watkins in 1903 under Thomas N. Taylor. An amusement hall was later added to the structure and both were used by the LDS Church until 1979. Following its vacancy, the chapel was privately bought, turned into a restaurant, and then in the '80s became a dance club known as the Ivy Tower.
The building is now home to Discovery Academy, a boarding school for troubled teens. The academy took over the historic building in 1992 and has since added on.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Location: 105 N. 500 West, Provo