homepage logo
SUBSCRIBE

Community

Money Matters: How to save money while traveling

Do you have a goal to travel the world and experience all the unique and wonderful attractions you can’t find anywhere else? While most would likely choose to travel several times a year, for many it’s not realistic, with the average cost of a vacation for one person ranging upward of ...

United Way of Utah County: Supporting early literacy is simpler than we realize

There’s nothing more inspiring to me than seeing how our community members come together to meet urgent needs. There’s really nothing else like the compassion and camaraderie that comes from working together for the good of others. Here at United Way of Utah County, I’ve seen countless ...

Garden Help Desk: How to root trimmings from a tall dracaena plant

We have a dracaena plant that’s grown too tall. Can we remove the top of the tall part and root it? What is the best way to shorten the plant? From what I can see in your photo, your dracaena looks like a Dracaena marginata, also called a dragon tree or dragon plant. Dracaenas are popular ...

EveryDay Strong: Scheduled play time is important for families

As a mom, I sometimes feel like I am in a room with shrinking walls, trying to stop outside influences and demands from squeezing out my values and time with my kids. I find that I have to be very deliberate in planning family time as my tendency is to make my to-do list my priority. Of ...