homepage logo
SUBSCRIBE

Community

Mayors of Utah Valley: Lehi seeking design proposals for a new city flag

A couple of years ago, I received a call from professor Greg Jackson, who serves as one of our planning commissioners here in Lehi. He and I talk frequently about several issues regarding our great city and the nation. Admittedly, I rely on him when I have a question about history, ...

Garden Help Desk: Managing crabgrass and other grassy weeds

I had some crabgrass show up in my front lawn halfway through March. Just small sections of crabgrass dispersed throughout the Kentucky bluegrass. I have heard I can treat with a preemergent. Is it too late? What do you recommend? Every time I mow my lawn there are patches of grass that ...

BYU: New program teaches both physical and digital product design

With the increase of hybrid physical and digital designs in the world of product design, professors and faculty of the Brigham Young University Department of Design are seeking to increase the chances of success for design students as they go forth to serve. Beginning in the fall semester of ...

Money Matters: Tips for staying on top of student loans

Are you drowning in debt, specifically in regard to student loans? You’re not alone. Many Americans struggle to pay back their debt once they are out of school. In 2023, the average amount owed in student debt for an individual was $38,290. Playing the tricky game of balancing student loans, ...

Utah Valley Calendar: Things to do – March 9

ONLINE Utah Women in Society — A Living Room Conversation — Join the Utah Women & Leadership Project with Living Room Conversations with a unique 75-minute offering as part of the project's celebration of Women's History Month from noon to 1:15 p.m. on  Thursday, March 21. Susan ...